Didn't really plan for anything,because my parents were overseas and my bro was in camp,so the day in school passed rather normally.I had a test ,too,so wasn't really thinking about it..but then,my friend heard that i wasn't planning for anything,so she decided to plan something for me,like the day before yest.. hee..so then she asked me to invite other people i knew,besides the common close friends she had asked.. i halfheartedly smsed a few other pple..who couldn't make it..it was all quite haphazard,really..but everything turned out so nice in the end..we ate at Phin's Steakhouse in Liang Seah street..and they bought a pair of earrings and a cake,which was for me and another friend whose birthday had just passed,too...so fun ! Meeting all my old friends again and chilling out..my brother came out off camp and joined us,too =) and another old friend from church . I think i had a very unusual birthday for once I spent a smashing good time with them..,very warmed that they remembered mi birthday too..
1 Comments:
Thanks dearie =)
Post a Comment
<< Home