Matthew 6:33 Jesus said, "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
I Corinthians 13:11 The apostle Paul wrote, "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
How will I understand this?Even in the light of everything that has happened so far,I still want to trust in Him,knowing that He knows what is the best for me..God grant me the wisdom,the discipline,the knowledge to do what is right,and the hope,the faith and love to keep going .
I Corinthians 13:11 The apostle Paul wrote, "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
How will I understand this?Even in the light of everything that has happened so far,I still want to trust in Him,knowing that He knows what is the best for me..God grant me the wisdom,the discipline,the knowledge to do what is right,and the hope,the faith and love to keep going .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home