Better Than Life - Hillsong
Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friends voices
Better than the biggest dreams in my heart and that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need
Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is
You hold me now in Your arms
You never let me go
And You oh Lord made the sunshine
The moonlight and the nightsky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You
Because I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
Magnificent
by Hillsong United
album: Blessed (2002)
Who compares to You?
Who set the stars in their place?
You who calmed the raging seas
That came crashing over me.
Who compares to You?
You who bring the morning light,
The hope of all the earth
Is rest assured in Your great love.
You are magnificent,
Eternally wonderful, glorious.
Jesus, no one ever will compare (last time to tags)
To You, Jesus.
Where the evening fades,
You call forth songs of joy.
As the morning wakes,
We Your children give You praise.
Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friends voices
Better than the biggest dreams in my heart and that's just the start
Better than getting what I say I need
Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is
You hold me now in Your arms
You never let me go
And You oh Lord made the sunshine
The moonlight and the nightsky
You give me breath and all Your love
I give my heart to You
Because I can't stop falling in love with You
I'll never stop falling in love with You
Magnificent
by Hillsong United
album: Blessed (2002)
Who compares to You?
Who set the stars in their place?
You who calmed the raging seas
That came crashing over me.
Who compares to You?
You who bring the morning light,
The hope of all the earth
Is rest assured in Your great love.
You are magnificent,
Eternally wonderful, glorious.
Jesus, no one ever will compare (last time to tags)
To You, Jesus.
Where the evening fades,
You call forth songs of joy.
As the morning wakes,
We Your children give You praise.
1 Comments:
Jasmine,
i don't know how to say this to u.
I am somebody u know. I can't speak to u by phone coz u choose to ignore me.
i can't write to u via email coz there will not be a reply.
i cannot even talk to u face to face coz u choose to avoid me.
But I just want to tell u in the years that we are together, I have never rejected your requests for help and assistance. I have tried to assist u to the best of my abilities.
The time has come for us to part and go our separate ways.I cannot stay by your side and take care of u anymore. Perhaps u may depise me but that's ok with me. In the end, I just want u to be happy and that is what counts.
Honestly, I don't know why I love you. Love seeks no logical explanation. Is it because u r beautiful or is it real love?
This is the question that i have been asking myself.
Love is willing. Love is forgiving.
Love cannot be forced. True love is about wanting the best for the other party and not seeking to possess.
Hence, I have no choice but to let u go. Letting go of this sparrow to seek the world that she longs to fly to.Wanting her to find the happiness that she longs for. This is the last and final sacrifice for the relationship. Hoping the guy that u will eventually choose will take good care of u coz i will not be by your side anymore.
Goodbye Jasmine. I need to write this letter for me to make the final break. This door must close so that another door will open.
Regards
anonymous
Post a Comment
<< Home